Thursday, May 13, 2010

Four Lions

Cheers to Parabellum for the link to Chris Morris' latest...




Fellow fans of the genius cartoon series Monkey Dust would be forgiven for noticing one or two similarities between the Four Lions and Omar, Abdul and Shafiq...





Of course, Monkey Dust was made before 7/7, Four Lions was made afterwards. It was easy enough to take the piss out of the Official Terror Narrative before some trains and a bus got blown up. It's not so easy now

I've got a lot of respect for Morris. When I get to see the whole of Four Lions (which hasn't quite made it to the Southern Hemisphere yet) I hope he doesn't piss me off

but I've got a sneaking feeling that he probably will

.

2 comments:

DE said...

Yeah.. I've no idea if Morris was connected to Monkey Dust; if not then this needs to be very good.

And TV stuff stretched out to film often misses.

Anonymous said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8688501.stm

The sad thing is there are morons who agree with this police state. Perhaps they might get their comeuppance when the state moves on from persecuting "wogs"...